Skip to main content

Chocolate Peanut Butter / Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread



 For day 2 themed under dips,sauce and spread in BM#72 is a kid's friendly spread with peanuts and chocolate.
My kids love Nutella,so wanted to give a try at home with peanuts instead of hazelnuts.The spread came out so creamy and delicious,took only few minutes to make.

Use of store bought roasted peanuts make the work much easier.But here I used the plain roasted peanuts and made it.

It stays good and firm at room temperature,storing in the refrigerator solidifies the spread.But becomes soft in 10 minutes once you take out from the refrigerator. I used the semi sweet chocolate chips,but feel free to use the dark chocolate or cocoa powder.

Also I added some powdered sugar to neutralize the bitterness from the chocolate.If you are a fan of bitter sweet of chocolate then no need to add.



                                                         
                   
                        Chocolate Peanut Butter / Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread                                                                                                
                    

                                                                  
   Basic Information

   Recipe Source Here
   Preparation time 10 minutes
   Cooking time No cooking time
   Makes around 2 cups


  Ingredients




  
Ingredient
Quantity
Roasted peanuts
1.25 cups
Semi sweet Chocolate chips
1/2 cup+1 tbs
Powdered sugar
3 tbs
Salt
1/8 tsp
Olive oil
1-2 tbs(if needed)


  
   Method 
  • If you are using the raw peanuts,then spread it on a plate and microwave it for couple of minutes.
  • Remove the skin and microwave it for another 2-3 minutes with 30 seconds interval.
  • Take the peanut butter in a blender jar and pulse it for 10-15 seconds.Now its powdery,run the blender for another 20-30 seconds continuously for 2-3 times.Now the oil in the peanuts eliminate and form a paste.
  •  At this stage add the chocolate chips,powdered sugar and salt.Run the blender for 30 seconds continuously.Now everything blends well.If you want a smooth spread then run the blender for another 20 seconds.
  • Transfer to a dry glass and store it.
  • Use a clean and dry spoon to take the spread from the jar.








  • The amount of peanuts can be increased to 2 cups if you want the peanut flavor more.
  • If the blender doesn't blend well without any liquid then add the oil and blend it well.Otherwise no need.
  • The consistency is purely personal preference.







  • Enjoy.......................




    s friendly spread with peanuts and chocolate Chocolate Peanut Butter / Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread


    Sumber http://www.naliniscooking.com

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Quinoa Adai /Quinoa and Lentil Adai

    We are towards our final week of Cooking Carnival in mega Blogging Marathon and for this week I am sharing Adai,aapam and uthappam recipes.As these recipes also comes under dosa category,I decided to share. For the day 1,I am sharing an adai made with quinoa and lentils.Adai is made with of lentils and rice is most of the households in South India. But this recipe is rice free and I used quinoa,broken wheat.The taste of the adai is almost like the regular adai.The only thing needs to be careful is rinse the quinoa with water for several times.Otherwise it will end up in a bitter taste.Let's move on to the recipe..........                                                                                          ...

    Ghugni - Bengali Street food with Yellow peas

    Entering the final week of Blogging Marathon #65 and this week is going to be  bookmarked recipes. I had bookmarked lot of recipes from the April mega marathon where my blogging buddies shared so many interesting recipes. Today's recipe is from Pavani's  blog and it's simple yet delicious street food of West Bengal. Ghugni is also popular in Bihar and Jharkand regions which I have shared in one of my mega marathon here. But this version of ghugni is with the yellow peas and is like a chaat topped with chopped onion,tomato and boiled egg.Off to the recipe.......                                                                                                              ...

    Nice Hot Cocoa Cookies

    This is a sponsored postal service yesteryear Challenge Butter, but the text together with opinions are all mine. Thank yous for supporting brands that construct possible! One of my favorite things to create during the vacation flavor is bake cookies amongst my mom to portion amongst all of our neighbors together with family. Seeing equally today is National Cookie Day, I wanted to portion a unique cookie recipe that I’m serving upward to my friends this season! Hot cocoa together with Christmastime larn together similar peanut butter together with jelly. So I transformed the decadent drinkable into a rich, chocolatey cookie. This yesteryear summertime I made s’mores cookies inward which I stuck one-half a marshmallow on exceed of a cookie together with toasted it inward the oven. I decided to operate the same concept amongst these hot cocoa cookies! And for an extra-chocolatey surprise I stuck a slice of chocolate nether each marshmallow. Hot Cocoa Cookies Yield...